The event creation page will open with the Basic Settings. To see 'Advanced Settings', you will need to click on ‘Show Advanced Settings.’
- Transfers (if enabled)
- Tiered Discounts (if enabled)
- Payment Plans (if enabled)
- Integrations (currently only available for Cinesend)
After you have edited the above, you will also have the following added options on the main section:
- Default End Sale Time: Can choose what the default setting is to end ticket sales
- No Ticket Type Message: You are able to add in a custom message that appears when the event has no public tickets available or is sold out
- Ticket PDF Terms & Conditions: You are able to add in terms and conditions that replace the default Showpass terms and conditions
- Ticket PDF Custom Message: You are able to customize a message to appear on the tickets
Facebook Social Share Reward
This is an optional setting to have on. If its enabled, anyone who shares your event on Facebook will receive a discount of your choosing on their ticket purchase.
Legal Policies & Important Info
The next section that you are able to update if you choose to is the 'Legal Policies & Important Info.' You have the option to add in the following:
- Refund Policy: Check out this article for more information.
- Require Terms & Conditions Acceptance: If you have external terms & conditions that ticket buyers need to accept.
- Important Info & Restrictions: Can choose from a dropdown list.
Order Form & Messaging
The 'Order Form & Messaging' section is where you can add in a custom checkout message, and add in custom questions. If you'd like to learn more about custom questions, check out this article!
'Charitable Donations' is another optional add on that you are able to add to the event you are setting up. If you'd like more information on how to set these up, and the process of receiving donations, check out this article!
This is where you would add in the event specific financial settings. To learn more about this check out the following articles:
The 'Advanced Options' section is the final optional section that you are able to fill out. You have the option to fill out the following:
- Password protect this event: Add in a password and only people with it will be able to access the event.
- Link to third party ticket page: Can add in a link if you'd like to redirect traffic away from Showpass to purchase.
- The event report receivers list: Enter in the emails of each person who needs to see the reporting.
- Set Thank You Email Status for Event: Control the thank you emails settings.