If you have to cancel your event, we are here to help you out!
1) Navigate to the Manage Events Dashboard
2) Click on Cancel Event & Refund
** You are only able to Cancel Event & Refund for events in the future **
** If your event is in the future, and you do not see this option please reach out to your account manager or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org **
3) Here, you will have 2 options to decide from:
Full Refund Inc. Service Fees:
This will refund the full amount of the transactions back to the customers credit card. (Refunds all taxes, organizer fees, shipping fees, seller commissions and Showpass Fees). In turn, we invoice you as the event organizer the amount to cover for Showpass Fees.
Full Refund Not Inc. Showpass Fees:
This will refund a partial amount to the customers credit card, withholding the Showpass Fees (Refunds all taxes, organizer fees, shipping fees, seller commissions).
If you choose Full Refund Inc. Service Fees, you will be prompted to enter valid credit card credentials into the fields and click "Next Step". Upon reviewing the details, including refund amount and invoice amount, click Confirm Event Cancellation to complete the process. All ticket buyers will be refunded back to their credit card, receive an email confirming the refund is being processed, and your credit card will be charged the invoice amount.
** You may not see the option to enter in your credit card in order process Full Refund Not Inc. Showpass Fees, to complete the refund just click Confirm Event Cancellation **
If you choose Full Refund Not Inc. Showpass Fees, you will be prompted to review the refunded amount and click Confirm Event Cancellation to complete the refund. Your customers will receive the partial refund, and they receive an email confirming the refund is being processed.
- If postponing your event is an option, learn how to do so here
- If you are Absorbing Service Fees, Processing Fees and/or taxes, you will only be able to process a Full Refund Inc. Service Fees
- If you do not have this option to cancel your event, please send a message to your account manager, or send us an email at email@example.com