If you have to cancel your event, we are here to help you out!
If you need to cancel and refund your event, you are able to do so through your organizer dashboard! However, you are only able to cancel and refund for events that are in the future.
Cancelling your event
Open up your dashboard pop-out menu and select Manage Events
Find the event you are looking to cancel and select Manage
On the top right hand side, you will see the status of your event with a drop down menu beside it. From the drop down select Cancel & Refund
You will receive two refund options:
- Full refund including Showpass fees
- This option will refund the customer the full amount of their transaction back to their credit card or bank account if purchased with Interac online.
- Includes all taxes, organizer fees, shipping fees, seller commissions, and Showpass fees
- Please note that in order to complete this refund you will need to enter your credit card information
- Full refund not including Showpass fees
- This option will refund the customer a partial amount of their transaction back to their credit card or bank account if purchased with Interac online
- Showpass fees are withheld from this refund type
- Includes taxes, organizer fees, shipping fees, and seller commissions
After choosing which refund you would like to process, you will be prompted to go to the next step where you will need to confirm the event cancellation details
Once confirmed, you will be taken back to the manage event page where it will show you that a refund is progress
- If postponing your event is an option, learn how to do so here
- If you are absorbing service fees, processing fees and/or taxes, you will only be able to process a Full Refund Inc. Service Fees
- If you do not have this option to cancel your event, please send a message to your account manager, or send us an email at email@example.com