Using the Bulk Generating Discount feature to make a large amount of discount codes at once!
This page is found on the Discounts Tab
- Description: The description of your discount code (for example, you could put "Friends and Family of the Band")
- Discount Prefix: Adds PREFIX- to all discount codes (for example, "CWB" being the prefix. The discount codes would then be something like CWB-XCLADS, CWB-95D373 ...)
- Discount Permissions
- Apply to certain ticket types: Choose which ticket types to enable the discount code for!
- Apply to all ticket types: This option default enables the discount code to be redeemable on all ticket types
- Exclude certain ticket types: Apply the discount code to all ticket types, except a few certain ones you don't want included.
- Discount Application
- Apply to each item individually: This discount code will apply to each item individually (for example, if someone was buying 6 tickets, the discount would apply to all 6 tickets individually)
- Single application to entire basket: This will apply the discount code only once to the entire purchase (for example, if someone was buying 6 tickets, it would apply the discount to the whole purchase all together).
- Events: Choose which events you want the discount code to apply to
- Ticket Types to include in discounts: Choose which ticket types you want to include in the discounts
- Discount Unit
- %: Discount Percentage
- $: Discount dollar value
- Discount Availability
- Box Office Allowed: Enabled for your Box Office
- Public Checkout Allowed: Enabled for the public to use during checkout
- Total amount of codes: Total amount of discount codes to generate
- Per-customer limit (optional): Set how many times this discount code can be used by customers (for example, if you set it to "2", each customer could use the discount code twice)
- Total limit (optional): Set how many total time this discount code can be used by customers (for example, if you set it to "10", it can be used a total of 10 times
Hit and a CSV of discount codes will be downloaded to your computer!
Learn how to create discount codes one at a time here: Creating a Discount Code