To get started building your layout, head over to the Venue Layout section of your main dashboard menu
Select New Layout
Add in your Layout Name
From here, select section to start creating areas to build over.
Note: You must create a section before you can add rows or tables.
Once your section has been created, you can create your desired tables or rows on top of it
On the right hand side, you will be able to adjust the following:
- Section name: You will be able to either input a number or wording for the section that you are creating
- Rotation: You will be able to rotate the section you created by either using the sliding bar, or inputting a number right under it
- Duplication: Selecting this will duplicate the section you have already created (the section will be right on top of the original so it will need to be moved)
- Flipping Horizontal/Vertical: Selecting this will flip the rows inside of the section you have created
- Delete: Selecting this will delete the section you have created
Standing / GA Editing:
- Location Name: You will be able to change the name of the GA area
- Capacity: This allows you to set the capacity for the GA area created
- Rotation: You are able to rotate the GA area either by moving the sliding bar, or by entering a number under it
- Duplication Offset: You can enter a number to adjust the spacing between duplicated areas
- Duplicate: Duplicates the GA area that you have created
- Delete: Allows you to delete the GA area
Row and Table Editing:
- Location name: You will be able to input a number or wording to name the row or table that you have created
- Capacity: You will be able to change how many seats are in a row or table
- Offset: Inputting a number here will change what number the seats in a row or table begin at
- Step: The number you input here will offset how the seat numbers changed (ex. you need odd seat numbers)
- Rotation: Allows you to rotate the view of the row or table by either moving the sliding bar, or entering a number below
- Duplication Offset: Changes how the rows or tables are spaced out from each other when duplicated
Make sure to save as you are editing to not lose any of your work
If you require a photo of your venue map to be uploaded prior to building your seating map, please reach out to your Client Success Manager or send an email to email@example.com.
- Venue layouts are not available with the Basic Package
- If you need help linking the venue layout to your event, please refer to this article.