In the spirit of giving, I have great news about your Showpass account! We’ve partnered with Benevity to allow you to quickly and easily add donations as an option to your ticket checkout. Your customers are gonna love you for it!
Best of all, set up is easy-peasy.
- You choose from a vetted list of 85,868 REGISTERED Canadian charities right from your Showpass dashboard.
- Add the donation option to your event’s checkout.
- Your customers see a cause that’s close to your heart, and if they donate, a charitable receipt is automatically emailed to them.
Congratulations, you’re a hero. You’re selling tickets, changing the world, and customers have a powerful reason to connect with your brand.
How to setup donations on your event
1. Navigate to your Manage Event Page and scroll to Charitable Donations Tab
2. Enter in the Charity of your choice (PRO Tip: Try typing in the whole charity name to find the exact one you are looking for).
3) Enter in any verbiage you would like to display during checkout for your guests to read.
4) Save your event!
How does it look for your customers?
During checkout, after your customers have selected their tickets and are reviewing their selections, they will be prompted to add a donation to their purchase!
They can choose to add the default donation amount ($10.00 in this example). Or choose other options, including custom amount!
They add the donation, and check out with their purchase!