Learn how to offer your guests a discount for purchasing certain thresholds of tickets
You can add in tiered discounts when creating an event, or after the event has been created. To do so, you will need to navigate to the edit event page and go to Ticket Types
Click on the gear icon beside the ticket type you would like to add the discount for
On the top menu bar, select Tiered Discounts and then Add new Tiered Discount
- If you don't see the Tiered Discounts option, please reach out to your Client Success Manager or email@example.com to enable this
You will be prompted to fill in the following:
- Discount Description: Description for what the discount is used for
- Minimum Quantity: The lowest threshold customers must purchase in order to get this discount
- Maximum Quantity: The highest threshold customers can purchase to get this discount
- Discount Unit: Choose either a percent or a dollar amount
- Discount Percent/Amount: The percent or dollar amount that the discount is worth
- Discount Availability: You can choose if you want it to be available in the box office, public checkout, or both
You are able to add as many tiered discounts as you like by selecting Add new Tiered Discount
Once you have added all of the discounts, click next on the bottom of the page and you are good to go!
Note: The discount codes won't compound, only one discount code will be applied.