Creating 'Check-In Presets' is a great way to speed up the check-in process on the day of the event. To create a preset, you will need to open your dashboard pop-out menu and select 'Manage Events.'
Find the event that you would like to create the preset for, and select 'Check In.'
A pre-populated pop-up will display with the following:
- Recurring Event: If you are setting a preset for a recurring event, the parent event will be shown here. If it's not recurring, this will be empty.
- Events: If it is a recurring event, all of the timeslots will appear here. If not, it will be the event.
- Ticket Types: All ticket types associated with the timeslots and events will appear here
- Products: Can search and add in any products associated with the events
- Save Preset: Create a name for your preset
You can set a preset for a specific timeslot, or a specific ticket type.
You will then be able to name the preset, and will need to select 'Save Preset' in order to start using it.
Once saved, you can select 'Continue' and you will be able to start using the preset. You can make as many presets as you'd like.
Please note: Presets are unavailable to use on the app.