Recurring Events allows you to create an event once, with the option to choose and purchase different time slots within that event. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the Recurring Events feature for your organization.
To get started, you will need to create an event. Fill in the basic information for your event and expand the Advanced Settings on the left hand side and select Event Date & Time.
Under Event Date & Time, you can choose how many occurrences or how often you would like your event to recur.
- Selecting hourly allows you to create different times entries for the day of the event
- Can range in time from minute apart slots to hours apart slots
- This is a popular option since it allows you to manage crowds and capacities easier
- The time slots can range up to 36 entry times, or you can select a specific time to end at
- In order to edit the start and end time of the time slot, you will need to to click into
- Selecting daily allows you to create a daily event that starts and ends at the same time
- You can choose an end date, or have the event run for a certain number of days maxing out at 36
- Selecting weekly allows you to create a weekly event that starts and ends at the same time each week
- You can choose an end date, or have the event run for a certain number of weeks, maxing out at 36
- Selecting monthly allows you to create a recurring monthly event that starts and ends at the same time each month
- You can choose an end date, or have the event run for a certain number of months, maxing out at 36
- Selecting custom allows you more options to customize the date and time of the event. This is used when an event will be recurring, the dates and times may switch depending on when the event is scheduled for
If you would like to add an occurrence, click the green Add Occurrence button in the bottom right hand corner. If you would like to delete an occurrence, click the garbage can to the right of the listed event
Please note: Your ticket type inventory and settings will be applied to each individual occurrence and time slot
Once you have added in your time slots and have finished editing, make sure to save the event!
How to Edit Individual Events:
Navigate back to your Manage Events Page, find your recurring event and expand the events
From there, you are able edit each event!
Note: To make changes to all occurrences at once, you can edit the initial event you created and the changes will flow through to all times.