Creating a Survey
To create a survey, go into your Dashboard and go to Manage Events. Find the event you would like to create a survey for and click Edit.
Scroll down to Checkout Form & Experience.
Choose between Standard Info and Enhanced Info.
Standard Info collects basic information: Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
Enhanced Info has built in default questions that you can turn on and off.
Required Info Option
Below the Standard Info/Enhance Info box, you will see an option to Require guest information for each ticket. If you enable this, it will be mandatory for customers to answer any questions you have chosen before they can complete the checkout process.
You can add custom questions to your survey by clicking the blue Add Question button. Organizers have the option to assign questions to specific ticket types.
Main Question: The question title
Help Text: Smaller text displayed alongside the question to provide extra information
Input Type: Choose from different input types depending on the question in the top right hand corner:
- Text Input: Allows customers to enter an alpha numeric values
- Text area Input: Allows customers to enter a max of 500 characters
- Decimal Input: Allows customers to enter in decimal values. eg: 12345.54321
This input only allows 5 digits before and 5 digits after the decimal point
- Integer Input: Allows customers to enter in a max 10 digit integer eg: 1234567890
- Date Picker: Will prompt customers with a calendar to choose a specific date
- Select Box: Allows customers to choose from a list of custom options
After selecting this, an Options field will open. To add your list of choices, simply write your text and then press enter after each on item.
Once completed, click Save and your customers will now be prompted to fill out the custom questions when completing their transaction.
Collecting Custom Question Information
This information can be found by Downloading the Will Call List. This will download a CSV file with customer information and answers to any custom questions that have been set up. NOTE: This works best when using Chrome or Firefox.