Create a discount code to be used on your event.
You can find this page to create a single discount code on the Discount Tab
You need to specify the following:
- Code: What your code is going to be that customers will have to enter (eg. FRIENDSOFTHEBAND)
- Description: Description customers will see after entering the discount code
- Percentage: The percentage discount (Between 1%-100%) or dollar amount discount
- Total Limit: The amount of times that it can be used in total
- Limit Per User: The amount of times that it can be used by one user
- Discount Starts/Ends on: The time span the discount code will be active
You will then have to choose which events that you'd like the discount code to apply to!
- Discount Permissions
- Apply to certain ticket types: Choose which ticket types to enable the discount code for!
- Apply to all ticket types: This option default enables the discount code to be redeemable on all ticket types
- Exclude certain ticket types: Apply the discount code to all ticket types, except a few certain ones you don't want included.
- Discount Application
- Apply to each item individually: This discount code will apply to each item individually (for example, if someone was buying 6 tickets, the discount would apply to all 6 tickets individually)
- Single application to entire basket: This will apply the discount code only once to the entire purchase (for example, if someone was buying 6 tickets, it would apply the discount to the whole purchase all together).
Press and your code will be enabled!
If you want to bulk generate discount codes, find out how here: Bulk Generating Discount Codes