You can manage financial settings on three priority levels:
- Ticket Type
- Product Attribute
These levels are prioritized from most specific (Ticket Type or Product Attribute) to least specific (Organization). As a rule of thumb, the more specific settings override the less specific settings.
First Priority: Ticket Type & Product Attribute Settings
- Custom values set for ticket types or products will always take priority over products/events and organization settings.
Second Priority: Event & Product Settings
- Custom values set for events and products will take priority over organization settings.
- Updating event/product settings will only update ticket types or product attributes which do not have custom settings.
Third Priority: Organization Settings
- Custom values set for your organization will be applied to all events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.
- Updating organization settings will only affect events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.