** You will need Edit Venue Info and Manage Financials employee permissions to make these changes.
Taxes: This custom percentage is typically collected on top of your ticket face value, and is calculated on the ticket face value. You will receive this amount in your settlement from Showpass.
Kickbacks: This custom dollar or percentage amount is collected on top of your ticket face value, and is calculated on the ticket face value. You will receive this amount in your settlement from Showpass.
Service Fee Absorption: This allows you to either charge your fees to your end ticket buyer (Service Fees, Processing Fees, Taxes, and Kickbacks included), or choose to absorb these fees into the face value of your ticket. Absorbing will disable any Kickbacks being charged, while Tax and Fee amounts will be calculated within that face value.
Seller Commission: This allows you, as the event organizer, to set an amount that your sellers will be able to collect for each ticket sale made. This offers an incentive to make sales, and encourages sellers in the Seller Network to move more tickets for your event. More info about this can be found here: Seller Commissions
You can manage financial settings on three priority levels:
- Ticket Type
- Product Attribute
These levels are prioritized from most specific (Ticket Type or Product Attribute) to least specific (Organization). As a rule of thumb, the more specific settings override the less specific settings.
First Priority: Ticket Type & Product Attribute Settings
- Custom values set for ticket types or products will always take priority over products/events and organization settings
Second Priority: Event & Product Settings
- Custom values set for events and products will take priority over organization settings
- Updating event/product settings will only update ticket types or product attributes which do not have custom settings.
Third Priority: Organization Settings
- Custom values set for your organization will be applied to all events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.
- Updating organization settings will only affect events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.