The universal QR code stores all your ticket purchases under a single QR code. Essentially, it is the only code that you need to bring with you to your events. It keeps all your event tickets and product purchases in one place. Even if you purchased multiple tickets for one event, it is all stored in your unique universal QR code.
Follow the steps below to find your Universal code:
Log into your Showpass Account
- Click the three white lines in the top left hand corner to access your pop-out menu, and select “My Showpass” and your Universal QR code will appear.
- Save it to your phone’s photos or open the app at the event.
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner and select Purchases.
- Once the page has loaded, the Universal QR Code will be the first thing that pops up in the window under your tickets.
- Show the QR Code off of a smart device, or you can print it out and bring it with you to the event. A print out is more risky as it can be lost or stolen, so we do recommend keeping it live on your smart device.