Refunding transactions is done through the Transactions page. Follow these steps:
1. Find the Transaction:
- If you don't know the event, go to the 'Transactions' page in your dashboard.
- If you know the event, go to the event-specific 'Transactions' page, or filter by that event in the 'Transactions' page.
2. Filter and Locate:
- Use the options on the left to filter and find your transaction.
3. Initiate Refund:
- Click the gear icon in the bottom left corner and choose 'Refund.'
4. Refund Options:
- By default, 'Refund All' is selected. Uncheck it if you want to refund specific tickets or a portion of the purchase price.
5. Choose Refund Type:
- Select from:
- Partial Refund: Refund a specific amount.
- Full Refund: Refund customer face value and taxes.
- Full Refund + Org. Fees + Commissions: Refund face value, taxes, and organizer fees.
- Full Refund + Org. Fees + Commissions + Showpass Fees (Fees Invoiced): Refund full payment with Showpass fees.
6. Void Consideration:
- If issuing partial refunds, deselect the barcode checkbox to avoid voiding the tickets if necessary.
7. Save and Confirm:
- Click 'Save' to process the refund. A new transaction will confirm the refund.
Please note: Refunds cannot be reversed.
If you are a ticket buyer looking for information on how to receive a refund, checkout our FAQ page here!