Event Not Displaying Publicly
If customers can't find your event by searching through the Showpass site on the homepage, chances are you have to change your event visibility. Here are the visibility options:
- “Public” means everyone can see it and it’s listed on our site
- “Visible to Public Only" means the event is listed on our site, but sellers in your network cannot see the event in their box office
- "Visible to Sellers Only” means that only sellers in your network can see the event in their box office
- “Hidden” keeps the event completely hidden
If your event is Visible to Sellers Only or Hidden, then it will not be searchable through our public site.
You can find this toggle when editing your event - just underneath the event description.
Event Says No Ticket Types Available
If people can find the event but aren't able to purchase tickets, here's what you'll need to do:
Change Ticket Visibility
Like events, we allow you to have various ticket visibilities:
- “Public” means everyone can see the tickets
- “Visible to Public Only" means the tickets can be seen on the event page, but sellers in your network cannot see it in their box office
- "Visible to Sellers Only” means that only sellers in your network can see the tickets in their box office
- “Hidden” means that the ticket is completely hidden and can only be seen by people editing the event
Change Sale Times
If the visibility settings are set to Public or Visible to Public Only and tickets are still not available, there may be a problem with the sale time.
There is a drop down box, just beneath your ticket types in the Edit Event page, that allows you to change the end sale time for all of the tickets that are currently available.
You can also change this on a ticket type level:
Start Time: immediate
End Time: the start of the event
Often what happens is that the Sale End Time has passed so your ticket is no longer live. To change this, select the gear next to the ticket.
A dialogue box will open up, scroll down to the Sale Starts On: and Sale Ends On:
Select Add Sale End Time to adjust when your tickets should no longer be available.
** Please note, tickets cannot be sold after an event has ended
Then select Next at the bottom of the dialogue, and Save the event.