You can check in guests through the desktop site or on the Showpass app.
Check-In Using the Showpass Website
1. Go to your Event management page and open the Check In tab of the event you’re running.
2. Select the ticket / product types that you need. From there, you can search ticket buyers, or pair a bluetooth scanner that can be used to scan in barcodes right from your computer or tablet.
The Will Call list can also be downloaded from this window and will export your entire guest list to a CSV for easy printing and offline check in.
Check-In Using iOS/Android App
This is usually faster than using check in on the web and it has all of the same functionality.
- Select the Check In option from the app dashboard.
- Choose the events that you are scanning for by selecting the circle on the left.
- Click continue and the SCAN ITEMS page will open. Tap to open scanner.
- Hold the scanner about 6 to 10 inches away from the barcode or QR code (far enough to see the entire code in the camera range) and the scanner will check the ticket in
Both of these options will give you a green confirmation message or a red denial message. If you get a red denial message, the reason will be displayed on the red screen to tell you what the issue is. See our Scanning Troubleshooting article for help.